Commercial and residential property owners are finding ways in which they can raise their property value and profitability. You don’t need to have a class A property in order to increase a property’s potential profitability.
Ways of Improving Your Property
One of the simplest ways to add value to a property is to make small improvements that make the building more appealing to tenants, but these don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Some of the things you can consider are;
- Improve the lighting
- Replace doors
- New floors
- Update appliances
- Improve molding
- Improve the exterior
- Upgrade your building’s signage
- Ramp up security
- Resurface your parking lot
For commercial maintenance, you can consider four basic types of maintenance i.e.
- Corrective maintenance; This is carried out following the detection of an anomaly and aimed at restoring normal operating conditions
- Preventive maintenance; is aimed at reducing the risk of failure or performance degradation of the equipment
- Risk-based maintenance; this is done by integrating analysis, measurement, and periodic test activities to standard preventive maintenance
- Condition-based maintenance; this is based on the equipment performance monitoring and the control of the corrective actions taken as a result.
The cost of improving a commercial or a residential property
A typical price for a business or residential property renovation is around $100 to $ 200 per square foot. It may seem much but if this is an amount you’re prepared to spend, then a property remodel may be a realistic expense for you.
Looking to improve your commercial or residential property?
Look no further handyman services are available in many areas in Jacksonville, FL, for commercial improvement, a quick repair, and maintenance services too.
For a trustworthy handyman service, you may consider contacting Handyman’s Best INC here in Jacksonville, FL. To learn more about the services they provide, you can get in touch with them today.