Commercial and residential property owners are finding ways in which they can raise their property value and profitability. You don’t need to have a class A property in order to increase a property’s potential profitability.
Let’s take a look at the different ways you can carry out commercial and residential improvement as well as commercial maintenance in Jacksonville, FL.
Ways of Improving Your Property
One of the simplest ways to add value to a property is to make small improvements that make the building more appealing to tenants, but these don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Some of the things you can consider are;
- Improve the lighting
- Replace doors
- New floors
- Update appliances
- Improve molding
- Improve the exterior
- Upgrade your building’s signage
- Ramp up security
- Resurface your parking lot
For commercial maintenance, you can consider four basic types of maintenance i.e.
- Corrective maintenance; This is carried out following the detection of an anomaly and aimed at restoring normal operating conditions
- Preventive maintenance; is aimed at reducing the risk of failure or performance degradation of the equipment
- Risk-based maintenance; this is done by integrating analysis, measurement, and periodic test activities to standard preventive maintenance
- Condition-based maintenance; this is based on the equipment performance monitoring and the control of the corrective actions taken as a result.
The cost of improving a commercial or a residential property
A typical price for a business or residential property renovation is around $100 to $ 200 per square foot. It may seem much but if this is an amount you’re prepared to spend, then a property remodel may be a realistic expense for you.
Looking to improve your commercial or residential property?
Look no further handyman services are available in many areas in Jacksonville, FL, for commercial improvement, a quick repair, and maintenance services too.
For a trustworthy handyman service, you may consider contacting Handyman’s Best INC here in Jacksonville, FL. To learn more about the services they provide, you can get in touch with them today.